Step 2: Send a Pet Alert.
Step 3: Public helps to bring your pet home.
Watch our 1 min 30 sec video it could make the difference between the sad loss of your pet and a happy reunion.
Join Lost Pet Finders and you can use our advanced Pet Alert System. Messages can be sent via text or phone to thousands of people in your local area.
Here are the benefits:
- People receive a text or automated phone call to let them know about your missing pet
- People in your area are targeted
- Your pet is listed in our ‘Pet Gallery’
Three easy steps to find your lost dog, bird, cat or pet.
- Step 1: Join Lost Pet Finders
- Step 2: Upload your pet’s details and photograph
- Step 3: Send a Pet Alert – messages are received within minutes.
It’s free to join
It’s free to become a member of the Lost Pet Finders’ Network or to list a lost pet.
Send a Pet Alert and dramatically increase the chances of finding your lost pet.
Our Australia-wide pet alert
A phone message will deliver your pet’s details. Listen to a sample Alert.
Members of the Lost Pet Finders’ Network will read emails and text Alerts, including:
Plus, thousands of private Lost Pet Finder members just like you.
*Actual phone message may differ as we refine the messaging service to deliver the greatest impact.